The Bible on the History Channel is in full swing. I have been reading some reactions and critiques on line. I have noticed that many people have been positive but there have been many cutting it down saying its inaccurate. I have a simple 5 point argument in favor of it.
1. They are putting the Bible on prime time
2. Twitter and Facebook have lit up over it.
3. People are talking about it outsidevof church.
4. It’s a better option than_________ (fill in the blank with almost anything else on ).
5. Did I mention they are putting the Bible on prime time.
The facts are not perfect I agree, remember they are trying to fit the whole bible into 10 episodes I believe. I realize it is no perfect but I’ll take the positives and run.